Instant Pot 101
Everything you need to know about electric pressure cooking.
I am passionate about healthy and frugal living and helping others have success in the kitchen. Let me share with you tips and tricks to help you shine! I am here to hold your hand and make you an Instant Pot ROCK STAR!!!
Instant Pot 101 covers everything you need to know to END your frustration and zap your fear when it comes to pressure cooking.
What is covered in Instant Pot 101?
- Conversion charts for standard recipes.
- Cooking charts for meats, grains, and vegetables.
- What to AVOID doing when pressure cooking.
- Tried and true recipes.
- And SO much more......
I have designed the course so that it is easy to navigate to find JUST what you need. The videos are short, the PDFs can be printed out for reference and everything is clearly labeled.
Is the this course right for YOU?
If you answer YES to any of these questions--Instant Pot 101 is designed with you in mind!
- Are you excited about the Instant Pot but don't know where to start?
- Did you buy a pressure cooker and not sure what else to do with it?
- Are you wondering what you can actually cook in your pressure cooker?
- Are you a bit afraid your instant pot may explode?
- Are you overwhelmed by conflicting advice about presser cooking?
- You don't want to waste food because you cooked it wrong?
- You don't want to throw away money on food while learning the ins and out of pressure cooking?
- You want to get healthy meals on the table QUICKLY?
- You want to be able to convert your favorite recipes to Pressure Cooker Recipes?
Instant Pot 101 is NOT for YOU if.....
- You are not interested in pressure cooking.
- You have no interest in making your life easier.
- You don't want to make healthy meals at home.
- You have mastered all there is to know about pressure cooking.
- You feel confident experimenting, converting, and interpreting pressure cooker recipes on your own.
Get started now!
What are people saying?
Kristen is one of those people who’s fearless in experimenting on her own in the kitchen and trying to figure out what works and doesn’t. She’s applied this to cooking with the Instant Pot and therefore knows more than most people combined. If I ever have any question about the Instant Pot I could go to Google… but I’d rather find out from Kristen because I know I’ll get tried and true results that WORK. So if you need to learn how to use this amazing kitchen appliance, Kristen is the best resource by far! Michelle S.
Kristen's expertise with the Instant Pot shines through in this course. All her tips and tricks she teaches makes learning the IP so much easier and pain free. I loved having all the information I needed at my fingertips and she just saved me so much time not having to dig. I also love feeling like an expert when just starting because she shared tried and true experience. Heather V.
StartStart Here: How to Use this Course (1:38)
StartParts of the Instant Pot (6:10)
StartInstant Pot Functions--What do all those buttons mean? (5:32)
StartWater Test and NPR vs QR (8:21)
StartSlow Cooker Function on the Instant Pot (1:15)
StartPot in Pot Cooking Method (3:37)
StartProblems with Instant Pot Sealing (9:50)
StartWhat NOT to cook in the Instant Pot (6:13)
StartConverting Traditional Recipes to Instant Pot Recipes (7:58)
StartHigh Altitude Conversion
StartRice Cook Time (3:55)
StartMeat Cook Time (8:47)
StartGrains/Dried Beans Cook Time (3:28)
StartVegetables Cook Time (1:28)
StartThe Best Instant Pot Accessories (3:47)
StartHow to Properly Clean Your Instant Pot (4:50)
StartTried and True Instant Pot Recipes
StartCan't find what you are looking for? (1:36)
StartInstant Pot Cooking Demos
StartThe BURN Warning: How to Prevent It and What to do if it happens! (10:41)
So what are YOU waiting for--sign up now. Dinner is about to get a whole lot easier!